High School Aged Summer Camp Counselor and Lifeguard
Be a part of a growing non-profit in Southern Vermont. The position is for a part-time (20 hours/week) , 6/8-week (June 21-August 6th) term at Lake Paran located in Bennington, Vermont. It will support the supervision and leadership of activities for children ages 5-12 during week-long summer camp programs. Compensation will be $12/hr.
- Supervise campers, ensuring their safety and well-being
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of activities
- Self-motivated and willing to work as a team
- Willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Interest in environmental education/nature
- Enthusiasm about sharing your knowledge with people of all backgrounds
- Willing to follow Covid-19 precautions
- Reimbursed CPR/First Aid registration
- Free individual summer membership to Lake Paran
- Networking and professional development seminars and experience for outdoor education, child care, horticulture, forestry, etc
To apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your help in making our events and programs at Lake Paran a success! Sign up to volunteer today.
Stay tuned for future volunteer postings.
Lake Paran Recreations is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is lovingly operated and funded by the members of our community, local nature lovers and board members. We are one of only 2 lakes in the state of Vermont that is neither operated by a state/municipal entity or a homeowners association. This makes us uniquely able to provide programming that is responsive to our community.
If you love the lake, please support us! We gratefully accept your tax deductible contribution to Paran Recreations, PO Box 393, North Bennington VT 05257 or at our Paypal below.