Enroll now for our Winter Break Outdoor Camp!
Spend February vacation at Lake Paran’s Winter Break Outdoor Camp. Take advantage of one of the safest spaces for learning and play during the pandemic—the outdoors. Camp activities will include sledding, nature exploration, learning about hibernation, snowshoeing, making comfort-food soup in our kitchen, and more!
- Open to k-6 students
- 15 spots available
- $225 for 1st child, $200 per additional child
- While we have a heated indoor facility, much of the camp will be held outside. Please make sure campers are equipped with proper winter gear and plenty of nourishment.
**Masks are required indoors, proof of vaccination strongly recommended or a negative COVID test within 24 hours to the start of camp. Staff is fully vaccinated and masked.
For all of our programs and camps our mission is to immerse participants in:
- Paran’s natural environment from the lake ecosystem to the plants and animals who make their habitat at Lake Paran
- Lessons in conservation management techniques
- Food system education that will teach children how to cook, process & store foods grown from local community gardens.
- Knowledge of the Wabenaki indigenous peoples who used this land and their cultural heritage especially as it relates to food.
Win a free summer membership by taking our survey.
We want to hear your input into how our programs should be shaped for the best interest of our community members and youth by responding to this 10 minute survey below:
Thank you to our Partners!